You can always change your password here.
Your email address: email@example.com (You'll need to get this created before accessing)
Your email password
Your "email access domain". This is provided in the email.
- Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Add Account
- Add Mail Account
- Enter your Name, Email, Password and Description (Descriptive name of your email account, e.g. My Email)
- IMAP is best way to read your email.
- Host Name is your Email Domain Access(refer to your email). User Name is your email address. Once filled, click Next on the top right.
- Click on your Account that you've just set up.
- Type INBOX (without quotes) in IMAP Path Prefix