You can always change your password here.
Mozilla Thunderbird is a free, open source, cross-platform email, news, and chat client developed by the Mozilla Foundation.
Here are the instructions to setup Thunderbird, the email application, with your email account(s) using the preferred IMAP protocol.
Note: These instructions are not applicable for email system on Google Apps
Your email address: [email protected] (You'll need to get this created before accessing)
Your email password
Your "email access domain". This is provided in the email.
- Launch Thunderbird
- During the first launch, you'll see this. Click "Skip this and use my existing email" (It's OK if you don't see this)
- Create a new account: Email
- Fill in your name, email and password.
- Click Continue. Thunderbird will attempt to find your incoming and outgoing mail server information. Thunderbird should automatically configure your account for you. If not, proceed to the next section. Click "Stop"
- Manual Config
- Select on your mail account.
- Click on "Manage folder subscriptions"
Fill in "email access domain" e.g. xxxx-xxxx.accessdomain.com. Use your unique email access domain (Please refer to your email) here.
How to change your email password.