You can always change your password here.
This is for Mac OS X users. Windows users can use Thunderbird.
Your email address: email@example.com (You'll need to get this created before accessing)
Your email password
Your "email access domain". This is provided in the email.
- Start Apple Mail. Mail > Accounts...
- Select Add Other Mail Account...
- Fill in the Blanks. Click Create
- Your account needs manual configuration. Click Next
- Mail Server is the Domain Email Access (refer to your email)
- Repeat the same for SMTP. Click Create